Want to drink wine and get your dog’s nails clipped?
There’s a sip and stroll for that.
Bark and Bath is offering free dog nail trimmings on Thursday as part Southgate Village Shops monthly sip and stroll.
But there’s more to this event than nail clippings.
Several businesses in the strip mall at the northeast corner of U.S. 41 and Siesta Drive, across the street from Westfield Southgate, are inviting guests in for an array of drinks, light bites, samples and promotions from 5-8 p.m.
- Bloom Organics Day Spa will be offering champagne and chocolates as well as a drawing for a spa treatment or gift card, product samples and coupons.
- Satchels Last Resort Animal Sanctuary will have adoptable dogs to meet at Bark and Bath.
- Pop Craft Pops will be offering “Bops” which are Mini Strawberry Lavender pops dipped in French Dark Chocolate. They’ll also be serving Champagne and have their case filled with Valentine inspired pops.
- Spider Lily Finery will be offering a festive red sangria for Valentine’s Day and hosting local artist Cheek & Pen Paper Co.
- Tropical Shores Gourmet Popcorn & Candy will have a popcorn buffet set up.
- Rita Medical Elite will be serving wine and light snacks, and hosting a few giveaways.
- Goodbye’s Consignment is hosting a fashion show with the Sarasota Boys & Girls Club.
- Salty T-Shirts & Printing will serve champagne and light bites, and they’ll be printing free Valentine’s Day tees.
Southgate Village Shops is posting daily announcements about promotions on their Facebook page, here.